3D Window® PC-IR Kit for use with 3D Software Players on a PC (or with devices giving 100Hz or higher frame sequential 3D output). Emitter operation for displays that accept 120Hz frame sequential input. Once the DSS has been installed between your PC and your 3D ready projector (or any display capable of accepting approximately 120Hz frame sequential 3D input), plug the Model LC cinema emitter (above right) into the miniUSB cable coming from the DSS. Press the on/off button on top and the sync LED will light. If the images are reversed you can use a hotkey in the software or the L/R button on the Emitter or your display remote to reverse them. The power input on the rear of the Emitter is not used in the 3D Window kit. If you are using the Emitter with Nvidia 3D software, the Emitter/Glasses will not operate until you plug an Nvidia compatible emitter into the PC USB port as discussed below.
- Left/right image polarity LED
- Optional power input port for a 5V, 0.5A power adapter
- Changing right/left eye polarity
- Works only with cinema mode glasses from 3DTV Corp
- Emitter operation with 3D BluRay player, PS3, XBOX, OR 3D cable TV