Acousti-Top™ is an ideal flooring underlayment for renovations or new concrete construction to reduce sound transmission through the floor.
Acousti-Top topical sound mat is rolled out over the existing subfloor prior to installation of the finished flooring and can be loose laid or double glued down. Acousti-Top is compatible with virtually all finished floor goods and adhesives. Ideal for use in single or multifamily flooring applications, it is often used when converting from carpet to hard surface flooring.
- Deltal IIC of 22 with LVT
- Doesn’t impact floor height
- No risk of plasticizer migration
- Excellent crack suppression
- Suitable for use with radiant flooring