The Bluesocket 1935 is a high-performance, 3x3:3, 802.11n indoor Access Point with six external RP-SMA antenna connectors offering up to 900 Mbps throughput. As an integral part of the Bluesocket virtual Wireless LAN (vWLAN) solution, the Bluesocket 1935 AP is completely plug-and-play requiring no manual configuration, has a built-in stateful firewall to enforce security at the edge, and includes a Wireless Intrusion-Detection System (W-IDS) to ensure a secure computing experience. Whether you want to add wireless to your office or light up an entire campus, the Bluesocket APs are designed for your needs.
- 802.11a/b/g/n wireless access point with four internal MIMO antennas
- Dual radio 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
- Full 3x3:3 MIMO performance powered by 802.3af PoE power source
- Simple "zero-config" deployment
- DynamicRF delivers automatic channel and pow er adjustments to avoid noise, interference, coverage holes and AP failures while providing load balancing and fast roaming
- Integrated RF IDS protects WLAN from rogue APs and wireless attackers
- Enterprise-class and secure voice over WLAN: Enterprise QoS (WMM/802.11e), Diffserv, Controller prioritization, Seamless layer-3 roaming