The OG-3G-AMD is a state of the art, openGear compatible, 8-channel AES audio embedder/disembedder with support for 3G-SDI input and output up to 1080p 60. Simple user controls allow channel enabling and mapping. A 10x BNC rear openGear connector module is included.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard software support on Windows, macOS and Linux offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- Video Formats: 3G-SDI
- 3G-SDI Embedder / Disembedder in one board
- Input: 1x 3G-SDI BNC
- Outputs: 1x 3G-SDI BNC
- 4x AES BNC (2 channels per input)
- Local and Remote modes
- Incoming embedded audio passed, removed, or overridden
- Configure via openGear DashBoard, or DIP switch
- Power: 5.0 watts
- Hot swappable
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames