The Alto Professional Live 1202 is a pro 12-channel/2-bus mixer equipped with the tools need to create the perfect mix. With flexible routing options and multitude of onboard DSP tools, Live 1202 fits the demands of nearly any live performance environment. It features 7 balanced XLR inputs with switchable phantom power, 3-band EQs for additional tonal shaping, two aux sends per-channel for external effects and monitoring, 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs. A headphone jack with an independent level control enables additional monitoring and mixing. 60mm faders with LED meters provide precise control and visual feedback for accurate, hands-on mixing. With its diverse connectivity options, Live 1202 can handle any sized event from small coffee house gigs to mid-sized ensembles to full-stage rock bands.
Live 1202 offers high-fidelity sound and high-quality DSP tools in a single package. Each microphone channel is outfitted with a high-headroom ultra-low-noise DNA microphone preamp for unprecedented sound quality and a robust audio signal path. Live 1202’s high headroom results in cleaner mixes, a purer signal path, and loud, punchy audio. Onboard analog compression (channels 1-4) helps control dynamics and gel instruments together for a cohesive, defined mix. With high headroom, pristine sound, and built-in dynamic control, Live 1202 ensures that the full dynamic range of mix comes across with striking clarity.
- 7 XLR inputs with high- DNA microphone preamps
- Dynamic compression (channels 1-4)
- 3-band EQ plus 2-aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED meters
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- 100 Alesis DSP effects
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs
- 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB jack to power lamps or charge mobile devices
- Used for small/mid-sized PA systems, houses of worship, band and mobile DJ systems