The Enova® DVX-3255HD 10x4 All-In-One Presentation Switcher is a unified audio, video, and control device that replaces the need for numerous individual components and eliminates the integration and reliability challenges that accompany them. The compact 3U Presentation Switcher integrates a variety of different functionality, such as a scaler, analog to digital signal converter, twisted pair transmitter and amplifier with built-in professional grade audio processing into a single chassis. With AMX-exclusive features, the DVX-3255HD is a simple to install, flexible solution, perfectly suited for large and complex conference rooms, classrooms and auditoriums.
The DVX-3255HD includes the next generation NetLinx Integrated Controller technology, the NX-Series. This new controller provides a scalable platform for the future by combining high performance, backward compatibility and extensive network security features.
The DVX-3255HD includes a long list of features to ensure optimal audio and video quality from virtually any source. The state-of-the-art professional grade audio DSP delivers quality audio throughout a room. The DVX-3255HD's multi-format video inputs support analog and digital signals including HDMI with HDCP sources - all in the same connector. Built-in SmartScale® Technology outputs video that is perfectly scaled for each connected display, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions - making the DVX-3255HD easy to specify, easy to install and easy to use.
The Enova DVX's all-in-one architecture also delivers the lowest Total Cost of Ownership in the industry, thanks to ease of support, maintenance and configuration, as well as reduced hardware and cabling costs.
- The DVX-3255HD is ideal for dramatically simplifying AV control and distribution in medium-sized and large conference rooms, boardrooms, classrooms, lecture halls and auditoriums.
- With the included DXLink inputs, the DVX-3255HD is perfect for rooms where the AV rack is not near your source devices and display
- The flexible DVX-3255HD is perfect for any complex collaboration space with a mix of analog and digital sources, multiple displays, or rooms that require support for video conferencing.
- The DVX-3255HD is perfect for any room or facility with space constraints, especially those that lack space in equipment racks.
Audio Breakaway-Stereo audio from any analog input or de-embedded from any HDMI input can be broken away from its associated video, processed through the DSP, and switched independently to any analog, HDMI or S/PDIF audio output
Audio Matrix Switching
Four independently switched and processed audio paths provide four unique volume, EQ
Ducking and mixing configurations for perfectly tuned room audio as well as integration with audio/video conferencing, induction loop systems, voice re-enforcement speakers and audio recording devices
Enhanced Microphone Processing-Independent 3-band parametric EQ, compression, gating, auto-ducking, and limiting on each microphone input ensures crystal clear communication
Matrix Switching-Freely route any input to any or all outputs without blocking-10x4 video switcher and 14x4 audio switcher with audio breakaway
AV and Control Over Twisted Pair-Send audio, video, bi-directional control and Ethernet up to 100m over one standard twisted pair cable
HDMI/HDCP Switching with Simplicity of Analog-End-to-end distribution of HDMI/HDCP without interruption or key constraints using exclusive InstaGate Pro® Technology
Multi-Format Ports-Built for analog signals - RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP and DVI signals-all on the same connector
Enhanced Diagnostics On Serial & IR Ports-Provides real time error feedback when Serial and IR ports are disconnected or improperly wired
3D Support-Pass through latest video formats including 3D and Deep Color
DXLink™ Twisted Pair Outputs
Send audio, video, bi-directional control and Ethernet to DXLink HDMI Receivers up to 100m away over one twisted pair cable
For more details and helpful cabling information, reference the white paper titled Cabling for Success with DXLink, or contact your AMX representative
Saves Energy-Includes features that dramatically reduce energy utilization. Use the interactive DVX Energy Savings Calculator to estimate savings for your particular configuration
- All-In-One Device-Controller, matrix switcher, scaler, analog to digital converter, amplifier, plus twisted pair distribution and professional-grade audio DSP-all in a space-saving 3U chassis
- Simplicity & Reliability-Replaces the need for numerous individual components and equipment, ensuring high reliability and saving on configuring and programming costs
- Low Total Cost of Ownership-With a consistent platform across a variety of sizes, it is easy to standardize on the DVX and reduce costs for hardware, training, support, troubleshooting and sparing
- Unrivaled Network Security-With Dual NIC to isolate AMX or third-party AV equipment from the primary network, IPv6 and wired 802.1X for protected network access, and user-defined LDAP login group support, the Enova DVX provides rock-solid security
- Optimal Video Image Quality Every Time-Exclusive SmartScale Technology automatically scales the image to the best resolution and video parameters for each display-even for displays of different information-without manual setup
- Crystal Clear Audio
- Includes an integrated digital signal processor with advanced capabilities like independent 10-band parametric EQ
- Independent input gain adjustments and variable compression, allow precision tuning to match unique source and room attributes