The N3000 Series H.264 compression engine delivers low-latency 1080p60 video at half the bandwidth of comparable encoders. High profile H.264 encoders output unicast or multicast to one or more N3000 Series decoders with the same seamless switching capability as the N1000 and N2000 lines. Multiple selectable streaming protocols (RTP, RTSP, and more) allow for software endpoints during video to the desktop applications or third-party hardware endpoints like Roku, Amino, or Google TV. Adjustable bit-rates from 32-Kbps to 10-Mbps give the highest video fidelity at the lowest bandwidths on the market in keeping with SVSI's commitment to provide unsurpassed Networked AV quality.
The N3000 Video over IP Series extends the reach of SVSI's Networked AV solutions to the WAN for streaming, video to desktop, digital signage, set-top boxes, or mobile devices applications. Fully integrated with existing Networked AV control options, the N3000 Series delivers the highest quality HD video content at the lowest bandwidth for the most demanding applications. Moving video to or from the Cloud just became a lot easier with the N3000.
H.264 decoder with expanded LocalPlay. Includes IR, serial, balanced audio, and two network ports (one POE). Digital video output only. H.264 decoder card with expanded LocalPlay, requires NMX-ACC-N9206 cage.
The NMX-ENC-N3221 is the perfect solution for quality streaming over low bit rate WAN. Common applications include distance education, Multi-Site Enterprise, and IPTV Streaming.
- Input and Output Scaling-Video scaling at either input or output allows seamless switching from any source, at any resolution, to any display or projector, while preserving video fidelity
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) -Eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation. Units can still be powered locally from 12VDC allowing for easy rack-mountable, high-density installations
- Infrared (IR) -Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices
- Onboard Control-All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices
- Unlimited Scalability
- Pass-Through DVI-DVI interface allows easy installation with local display such as desktop PC applications
- Stand Alone or Card-Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206