A proven frame design, heavy-gauge mounting rails, and heavy-duty casters provide for 3000 lb (1364 kg) static (levelling feet) and 2250 lb (1023 kg) dynamic (castor) load ratings. Enclosures have been tested and approved to be combined with proper bolt down accessories to meet various seismic requirements.
The roof, side panels and front and rear doors are grounded to the frame of the enclosure. Eight additional electrical grounding inserts are located on the frame for external grounding.
Enclosures with shock packaging are standard enclosures with provisions in the packaging design and enclosure assembly for shipping the enclosures with equipment mounted inside. Extensive industry experience with the leading IT manufacturers and most recently certified with Cisco® for pre-racking and shipping Cisco Unified Computing Systems (UCS).
- Designed for enhanced structural stability
- Integrated electrical grounding
- Low-profile castors and adjustable leveling feet from underneath or above
- Split rear doors
- Special packaging options for shipping rack with equipment pre-racked
- Enclosure assemble-to-order (ATO) options capable
- Integrated joining hardware with multiple width enclosure alignment
- Pre-installed full-enclosure height rear accessory channels
- Adjustable mounting rails with captive hardware and rapid alignment
- Perforated front door with curved profile
- Cable access openings with pre-installed brushes
- Quick release doors
- Half-height side panels and option with brush strips for pass-through
- Easily removable cable access roof
- Eyebolt support integrated into enclosure frame
- Equipment mounting rails integrate with patch cabling systems
- Enclosure adjustment tools and hardware provided
- Optimized for high capacity cable management systems