Tall enclosure with 48U spaces for additional equipment. Compact width to optimize data center space. For low to medium density server and networking applications.
Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor. Roof includes openings with brush strips pre-installed in locations biased towards the front of the enclosure to allow for data cable passthrough and provisions for air containment.
A proven frame design, heavy-gauge mounting rails, and heavy-duty casters provide for 3000 lb (1364 kg) static (levelling feet) and 2250 lb (1023 kg) dynamic (castor) load ratings. Enclosures have been tested and approved to be combined with proper bolt down accessories to meet various seismic requirements.
- Designed for enhanced structural stability
- Integrated electrical grounding
- Low-profile castors and adjustable leveling feet from underneath or above
- Split rear doors
- Special packaging options for shipping rack with equipment pre-racked
- Enclosure assemble-to-order (ATO) options capable
- Integrated joining hardware with multiple width enclosure alignment
- Pre-installed full-enclosure height rear accessory channels
- Adjustable mounting rails with captive hardware and rapid alignment
- Perforated front door with curved profile
- Cable access openings with pre-installed brushes
- Quick release doors
- Half-height side panels and option with brush strips for pass-through
- Easily removable cable access roof
- Eyebolt support integrated into enclosure frame
- Equipment mounting rails integrate with patch cabling systems
- Enclosure adjustment tools and hardware provided
- Optimized for high capacity cable management systems