The Fiberlink 8200 Series of optical distribution amplifiers accept a 3G/HD/SD-SDI or DVB-ASI signal via BNC or its optical input and outputs it on two independently driven optical fiber. A convenient front panel switch allows the operator to toggle between the copper and the optical input sources. Both the copper and optical inputs are SMPTE compliant and the optical input will accept any SMPTE 297-2006 compliant signal. All SMPTE compliant signals are equalized and reclocked and each unit comes equipped with a BNC loop-through for continuous copper extension. Fiberlink 8200 supports both multimode and single mode fiber and can be equipped with ST or LC optical connectors. Fiberlink 8200 Series can be used as a point-to-multipoint distribution hub, an inline repeater for optical extension or to interface between multimode and single mode fibers with active repeating. The unit can be integrated with Fiberlink Matrix for complex signal switching and distribution. Fiberlink 8200 can be integrated with Fiberlink FlexPOD and Fiberlink CWDMs when configured with CWDM compatible output wavelengths.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI - This product supports SMPTE complaint 3G, HD and SD-SDI data rates.
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080p - This product supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080p.
- Fiberlink Matrix Compatible - This product is compatible with the Fiberlink Matrix Series of optical signal routers.
- Single Mode and Multimode Fiber - This product supports both Single Mode and Multimode fiber types in the same unit with no special ordering, configuration or tweaks.
- Box and Card - This product is available in a box or card configuration.