DynamicShare is now available in the smooth DB2 design. Arthur Holm’s DB2 is a new retractable monitor range that creates minimum impact on the furniture design.
DB2Share provides full control to view and share documents and videos, with an optional priority function. A motorised retractable HDMI cable raises as an extension of the slick design of the monitor.
DB2 monitors are easy to integrate, intuitive to use and almost invisible when not in operation. These monitors are elegant, beautiful from all angles, and discreetly integrated in the meeting room table, disappearing within the desk with a harmonious silent drive. Completely designed and furnished in anodised aluminium, the range offers a minimal and contemporary look.Aluminium is a durable surface, it is extremely resistent and it also serves to dissipate heat. The anodised finish provides a soft, silky effect. The front anti-reflection double glass protects the screen, reduces the “mirror” effect, increases contrast and allows natural transparent colours.
DB2 monitors can be controlled and diagnosed remotely through ERT interfaces in an easy and cost-effective way.
- Vertical motorised monitor with up to 20° inclination
- DynamicShare integrated
- Motorised retractable HDMI cable integrated (600mm length)
- Adjustable screen angle tilt
- No cover plate required (monitor completey streamlined within the furniture)
- One operation sensor on top of the aluminium housing
- 20mm thickness
- Front double sided anti-reflective 2mm black edged glass
- Can be veneered
- Interactive Setup Display
- Maintenance free
- HDCP compliance
- Energy saving design, low consumption video controller
- Serial control and remote diagnosis
- Individual monitor addressing
- AH-AMMC Auto mechanical movement calibration