This welded assembly provides desk-top access to (19") control and monitor equipment.
Model 410-15 is 16-gauge CRS and includes one pair of mounting rails, tapped 10-32, hardware and wiring access below rear door or panel.
Model includes locking rear door with spring-loaded hinge, side vents and optional front door (SFD410) with self-tapping screws.
Atlas Sound 400 Series cabinets are 153/8-inch deep cabinets designed for "desk top" installations available in five different RU heights, 7RU,10RU,12RU, 14RU, and 18RU. The 400 series cabinets are constructed of welded 16-gauge CRS throughout. The side panels are vented to promote air circulation and heat dissipation. A locking rear door mounted on a spring-loaded hinge for easy removal is standard on all models.
The 400 series cabinets are shipped completely assembled. The cabinets come with 10-32 x 3/4-inch pan-head screws .Rails are formed from 12-gauge CRS with tapped mounting holes. Panel mounting rails are recessed 5/8" to provide a flush appearance. External wiring is easily strung into the cabinet through the wire entry space below the rear door or panel. Standard finish is textured black epoxy. A wide variety of convenience and electronic accessories are available for the 400 Series cabinets. An optional Left or Right hand hinging solid front door, Model SFD4xx is available. The door is installed by the customer using the simple drilling template included with the cabinet.
- 16-Gauge CRS Cabinet
- 5/8" - 5/8" - 1/2" EIA Standard Panel Mount Spacing
- 5/8" Offset Rails for Panel Mount
- Completely Assembled and All-Welded Construction
- Internal Louvers on Each Side
- Keyed Cylinder Lock on Rear Door
- Optional Front Surface Door Available with Right or Left-Hand Hinging Capability
- Spring-Loaded Hinge for Easy Removal of Rear Door
- Atlas 400 Series of desktop cabinets are an affordable solution to house equipment for Government
- Military, Commercial and Residential applications
- These cabinets are commonly used to house Communications equipment, Audio Video equipment
- Computer equipment, Broadcast equipment, Security systems
- CCTV equipment, IT equipment
- Industrial systems and Building Management Systems