The Atlas Sound AP-15TU-USA loudspeaker is equipped with a compression driver providing up to 15 Watts RMS power handling capability, superior intelligibility and dispersion to achieve maximum sound projection and penetration. Weather-resistant metal construction and re-entrant acoustic path assure protection against water, humidity, vermin, and corrosion. The Omni-Purpose® mounting bracket allows directional sound dispersion via vertical and horizontal positioning. Provisions are also included for surface or strap mounting to pillars and I-beams.
The AP-15TU-USA includes a built-in 25/70.7V Vari-Tap® transformer featuring a screw-driver adjustable, 7-position watt/impedance selection switch. Wiring terminals are protected with a vandal-resistant adapter cover for control equipment utilizing cable or conduit.
This unit meets or exceeds the UL Listed standards for audible signal appliances and is capable of operating within an ambient temp. range of 70?C (158?F) to -40?C (-40?F). Additionally the AP-15TU-USA complies with UL Standard 1480 - Speakers for Fire Protective Signaling Systems and California State Fire Marshal (Title 19). The AP-15TU-USA also meets Buy American Act Standards.
- High-Efficiency, 15 Watt Compression Driver
- Built In Vari-Tap® Transformer for Easy Impedance Selection
- Optional 5 MFD Capacitor for Line Supervision
- Omni-Purpose Surface Mounting Bracket for Precise Positioning
- Vandal and Environment-Resistant Metal Construction for Outdoor or Indoor Use
- Recommended for High Intelligibility Paging, Intercommunication, and Signaling
- Indoor or outdoor emergency alarm
- Protective signaling
- Intercom system installations