The APF-15TU-USA voice control loudspeaker is equipped with a compression driver to provide up to 15 Watts of continuous power handling, superior intelligibility and audio conversion efficiency for maximum sound projection and penetration.
The APF-15TU-USA may be flush mounted or recessed directly into interior/exterior walls or ceilings. Recessed installation may be accomplished by mounting loudspeakers into a 51?2" deep opening or recessed enclosure. Units will work with Atlas Sound L20 Series grilles, enclosures and mounting rings (refer to ATS003855). Accessory mounting kits Model MK-2 or FAMT-6 can be used to mount loudspeakers into 8" diameter baffles.
The unit includes a built-in 25/70.7V Vari-Tap® transformer featuring a screw-driver adjustable, 7-position watt/impedance selection switch. Magnet assembly is equipped with self-aligning field replaceable diaphragm. Wiring terminals are protected with a vandal-resistant adapter cover for control equipment utilizing cable or conduit.
The unit is finished in grey baked epoxy. The APF-15TU-USA meets or exceeds UL Standard 1480 for Fire Protective Loudspeakers and are capable of operating within an ambient temperature range of 70?C (158?F) to -40?C (-40?F). The all-metal, environment-resistant construction and re-entrant acoustic path assure protection against water, humidity, vermin, physical abuse, and corrosion. The unit is also California State Fire Marshal Listed. Additionally, the APF-15TU-USA complies with Buy American Act standards.
- 15 Watt High-Efficiency Compression Driver
- All Metal, Vandal and Environment-Resistant Construction for Indoor/ Outdoor Use
- Built-In Vari-Tap® Transformer for Easy Impedance Selection
- Compatible with Round or Square Decorative Baffles
- Flange and Recessed Mounting Provisions for Use on Interior/Exterior Walls and Ceilings
- Recommended for High-Intelligibility Paging, Intercommunication, and Signaling
- UL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480
- UL Listed for Fire Protective Signaling Systems