Atlas Sound BlueBridge DSP audio processors are powerful and flexible tools offering mission critical solutions to satisfy the exact needs of any installation. Engineered to strict standards with the highest quality internal components, BlueBridge devices provide pure clean audio, Ethernet connectivity for cost effective TCP/IP control and easy programmability. Intended for a variety of audio applications, BlueBridge DSP platforms are cost effective solutions for the most demanding applications including video conferencing, house of worship, presentation rooms, conference rooms, courtrooms, room combining, restaurants, multi-zone paging, background music, and many other sound reinforcement and AV applications.
The BlueBridge family of products feature open architecture, drag and drop software that makes them incredibly easy to use. Each model utilizes high quality THAT microphone preamps and 24 Bit converters to obtain ultra-low noise floor while still maintaining a smooth sound that satisfies the needs of demanding clients, with the flexibility and control a system designer requires. BlueBridge models use a 40 Bit Floating Point DSP engine to prevent digital clipping that commonly occurs in other DSP products and to obtain maximum speed and power to process advanced algorithms in complex system designs. BlueBridge DSP units can operate on any network while the optional control accessories require a PoE Network. When connected to a network, each BlueBridge processor on the network will be auto recognized and controllable. BlueBridge models provide many valuable processing tools including standard mixers, gain sharing auto-mixers, delays, equalizers, level controls, duckers, filters, and dozens of other processing capabilities.
The BB-88DT incorporates Dante™ technology and is capable of being integrated into new or existing systems that are using a Dante™ network. This devices offers 8 channels of self-configuring, true plug-and-play digital audio over an Ethernet network providing the highest quality audio over existing network infrastructure.
- 8 Input / 8 Output Configuration with Dante™
- Open Architecture Programmability
- True Plug and Play Digital Audio Networking
- 8 Channels of Digital Audio Over Ethernet (Dante™)
- High Quality THAT Corp Microphone Preamps
- Ultra Low Noise Floor
- Four Logic Inputs/Outputs
- 48kHz, 40 Bit Floating DSP Engine
- Safety Listed to UL60005
- EQ Modules: Parametric, Graphic, and Anti-Feedback
- Crossover Modules: Butterworth, Linkwitz Riley, Bessel, Slopes: 6 to 48dB per Octave
- Filter Modules: High Shelf, Low Shelf, All Pass
- Mixer Modules: Gain Sharing Auto-Mixer, Gating Auto-Mixer, Matrix Mixer, Standard Mixer, LR Mixer, LCR Mixer
- Generator Modules: Sine Tone, Sign Sweep, White, Pink
- Dynamics Modules: Compressor, Expander, Limiter, Ducker