The CR222-NR ceiling-mounted equipment rack allows electronic equipment to be conveniently installed out of sight, in the ceiling plenum. The CR Series provides a space-saving solution while also being aesthetically discrete, blending in with common drop-ceiling tile designs. They permit equipment to be securely mounted above the ceiling in a sealed UL plenum-rated cabinet with an easy access door. The door assembly has an open frame design so the installer can place a ceiling tile into the frame and better conceal the entire ceiling rack. The ceiling tile cut-out is safely held in place by retainer tabs, locking it to the frame. To open the door, two retention thumb screws can be removed, and the door has attached safety cables to protect against injury. The CR222-NR provides 2RU (rack units) with a 19" standard-width. The enclosures are 2' x 2' to fit a standard reflected ceiling tile grid. The shelf system has universal mounting holes to easily bolt or tie down electronic devices. As an option, a rack rail kit can be purchased for installing rack mount installable electronic equipment. The optional CR222RR rack rail provides two rack units (2RU)
AmbiTILT - Easily load and service equipment: An AtlasIED advantage is the AmbiTILT mechanism with three methods to easily load and service equipment. For the first method, the shelf system has quick-release cane bolts. The two-(2) front cane bolts can be released and the entire shelf will tilt down towards the front. The shelf assembly is held in place by two safety cables and the two rear cane bolts. Being an ambidextrous design, the two-(2) rear cane bolts can be released in the same fashion and the rear section of the shelf will tilt downward for quick access to equipment’s rear connectors. The third option allows an integrator to completely remove the entire shelf system by releasing the front and rear cane bolts followed by releasing the two safety cables via the quick-release locking pins.
Integrated AC Power Pack: The CR222-NR incorporates an integrated UL-listed power pack for powering the mounted electronic devices and data projector. There are five-(5) electrical outlets provided with standard 15 Amp Edison-style plugs. Four-(4) electrical outlets are located inside the cabinet and one-(1) outlet faces down and remains exposed when the door is shut. This allows a projector to be easily powered. The CR222-NR does not include PowerAWAKE technology. All the outlets are turned on
- Shelf System and Enclosure Sizes: There are two different shelf and enclosure sizes in the CR Series. The first choice provides 2RU (rack units) with a 19" standard-width and 11.25" upper max / 12.5" lower max depth (with pole) or 11.25" upper max / 14.25
- Precision Projector Pole Mount: The two different sizes also provide a choice for an integrated pole adapter for easily mounting a projector underneath from a standard 1-1 /2" threaded pole. To ensure the projector properly aligns to the center of the pro
- Incorporated Power Pack:nThe CR Series incorporates an integrated UL-listed power pack for powering the mounted electronic devices and projector. There are five-(5) electrical outlets provided with standard 15 Amp Edison-style plugs. Four-(4) electrical o
- Cabinet Construction: The CR Series is built Texas Tough in AtlasIED's Texas-based manufacturing facility. Proudly made in America and built to last, 16AWG and 18AWG powder coated steel provides a strong and rigid assembly for decades of operational use.
- Another AtlasIED advantage, the cabinet side panels include four-(4) removable 4" square standard cover plates. A 4" square enclosure can be mounted to the CR Series enclosure in place of a knockout plate for convenient conduit connections from multiple d
- Mounting Systems: AtlasIED provides three mounting methods. The first method is by suspension from threaded rod via AtlasIED’s optional threaded rod rail kit. The kit includes two mounting bars and hardware for attachment to the enclosure. The bars provid
- Conclusion: AtlasIED CR Racks are discrete, strong, and convenient. They match the environment and save space while being strong and safe, carrying electrical UL listings for plenum use. The innovative AmbiTILT technology makes them easy to access and ins