The CR222P's power pack has an AtlasIED innovation called PowerAWAKE. This provides a sensing circuit that automatically turns power on or off to devices inside the cabinet. This extends their life span and can effortlessly save electricity. The CR222P’s exposed outlet is constantly on and incorporates a sensing circuit. When a projector is plugged into this outlet, and powered on by a user with a remote, the PowerAWAKE™ circuit will detect the electrical current draw and automatically turn on the rest of the outlets and the fan assembly. Now all devices are powered on or off by the projector remote. The PowerAWAKE pack has sensing circuits in two outlets that always stay on. They are the exposed outlet and the first outlet inside the cabinet. The remaining three outlets are toggled automatically by the PowerAWAKE circuit. The power supplies incorporate a whisper quiet fan assembly (24dBSPL A-weighted) for equipment cooling.
Multiple Punch-Outs for Electrical and A/V Connectors: The CR222P is built "Texas Tough" in AtlasIED's Texas-based manufacturing facility. Proudly made in America and built to last, 18AWG powder coated metal provides a strong and rigid assembly with decades of operational use. Another AtlasIED advantage, the cabinet side panels include four-(4) removable 4" square standard cover plates. There are two per side and each side has one cover plate with a single 11/2" knockout and the other plate with two double knockouts for 1/2" or 3/4" conduit connection. The provided cover plates can be replaced with an installer-provided custom plate with connectors such as an Ethernet jack, HDMI jack, NL4, XLR, RCA connectors and much more.
Multiple Installation Mounting Options: AtlasIED provides three mounting methods. The first method is by suspension from threaded rod via AtlasIED’s optional threaded rod rail kit. The kit includes two mounting bars and hardware for attachment to the enclosure. The bars provide holes to attach threaded rods with bolts supplied by a qualified installer. This is the preferred method as it keeps the whole assembly the most stable. Note: The threaded rod, bolts, and clamps are not included in the kit, they are sold separately. CR222TRK For use in the CR222 Series cabinets. The second method is by suspension cables via AtlasIED’s optional cable mounting kit. The kit includes four-(4) aircraft cables, thimbles, and crimp sleeves. The kit also includes four-(4) quick adjustment ca
- Shelf System and Enclosure Sizes: There are two different shelf and enclosure sizes in the CR Series. The first choice provides 2RU (rack units) with a 19" standard-width and 11.25" upper max / 12.5" lower max depth (with pole) or 11.25" upper max / 14.25
- Precision Projector Pole Mount: The two different sizes also provide a choice for an integrated pole adapter for easily mounting a projector underneath from a standard 1-1 /2" threaded pole. To ensure the projector properly aligns to the center of the pro
- Incorporated Power Pack:nThe CR Series incorporates an integrated UL-listed power pack for powering the mounted electronic devices and projector. There are five-(5) electrical outlets provided with standard 15 Amp Edison-style plugs. Four-(4) electrical o
- Cabinet Construction: The CR Series is built Texas Tough in AtlasIED's Texas-based manufacturing facility. Proudly made in America and built to last, 16AWG and 18AWG powder coated steel provides a strong and rigid assembly for decades of operational use.
- Another AtlasIED advantage, the cabinet side panels include four-(4) removable 4" square standard cover plates. A 4" square enclosure can be mounted to the CR Series enclosure in place of a knockout plate for convenient conduit connections from multiple d
- Mounting Systems: AtlasIED provides three mounting methods. The first method is by suspension from threaded rod via AtlasIED’s optional threaded rod rail kit. The kit includes two mounting bars and hardware for attachment to the enclosure. The bars provid
- Conclusion: AtlasIED CR Racks are discrete, strong, and convenient. They match the environment and save space while being strong and safe, carrying electrical UL listings for plenum use. The innovative AmbiTILT technology makes them easy to access and ins