The AtlasIED DPA804 amplifier features a combination of flexibility, performance, and control to provide high value features for applications that require more than just great sound. The network enabled DPA804 is a DSP controlled four-channel amplifier that can be configured in three different amplification arrangements to meet a wide range of installation design requirements.
The DPA804 can be used right out of the box in its factory default configuration as a traditional four-channel 70.7V commercial power amplifier requiring no programming, special set-up, or network connectivity. However, the DPA804 can be configured in four-channel mode with either 4-ohm or 8-ohm load impedances for two stereo zones. Many system designs require both low and high impedance amplification. The DPA804 can be configured for a 70.7V/100V paging/background system on two channels and the other two channels can be used for 4-ohm/8-ohm foreground stereo applications.
The DPA804 comes standard with four balanced line inputs and an accessory slot for an optional DPA-DAC4 four-channel Dante™ receiver card or a DPA-AMIX (2) mic/line and (2) AUX input card, for a total of eight inputs. All inputs can be mixed and routed to any of the four amplifier channels. All amplifier channels have an assortment of DSP tools including level controls, EQs, limiters, high & low pass filters, and delay to provide flexibility for a range of applications.
The output level can be assigned to either the front panel potentiometers or to the onboard GUI. Wired remote level controls can be configured to allow simple control for the end user. Each unit also features GUI based input and output level metering along with assignable mute functions that are triggered via an audio signal or contact closure. Access to the DSP settings is accomplished via computer, tablet, or mobile device using a web browser. All settings can be password protected.
- 70.7V, 100V, 8-ohm or 4-ohm Functionality
- Configurable DSP via GUI
- PC Based DPA site manager software with LAN IP auto-discovery, fault reporting, input and output status, standby status and amplifier remote activation via a scheduler timer
- Mute assignments triggered via audio signal or contact closure
- Audio sense auto power down (APD)
- Four balanced inputs, expandable to eight via accessory card
- Optional accessory card slot for a DPA-DAC4 four-channel Dante receiver or a DPA-AMIX (2) mic/line, (2) AUX input card
- Four GPIO control ports assignable in GUI for mute or remote level
- PC, iOS® and Android® controllable