The Atlas Sound GSS-G garden speaker, designed for theme parks, hotels, or any architecturally landscaped area, simplify installation and deliver deep, rich sound. The speaker is a coaxial 8", polypropylene/kevlar cone with rubber surround, 1.5" voice coil, 21 oz. magnet and a 1/2" mylar dome tweeter. The Atlas Sound GSS-G garden speaker is designed to blend into any environment. This model includes a short base for surface mounting. The two-piece design allows for a two-phase installation. In phase one, the base is installed. Phase two, after initial construction is done, the system contractor can return to install the speaker/transformer. This multiple step process protects the speakers from being damaged during the construction/landscaping process and also eliminates the potential for theft from the construction site. The GSS-G Garden Speaker base even has a protective cover to keep debris out during construction. Inside the enclosure is a durable 8" coaxial speaker with a great sounding 360-degree horizontal dispersion pattern. The enclosure is made of stable polyethylene, which ensures performance in even the most temperamental and unpredictable climates.
- Available in a green finish
- Convenient, externally adjustable 8, 16, & 32 watt taps in 70.7V configuration plus an 8Ohm bypass mode.
- Down firing speaker cannot collect dust or condensation and is protected by triple layer grille assembly
- Durable 8" coaxial speakers with a 360-degree horizontal dispersion pattern
- Revolutionary two-piece design allows for two-phase installation
- Shallow base for surface or shallow bed mounting