Atlas-Sound’s VPCS-2GPB-2 2-gang intercom stations (Patent applied for) provides superior intelligibility for one or two-way communication in high-security applications. Units are designed for installation in detention, correctional, and institutional facilities. VPCS intercom stations are also ideal for use in high-risk public-access spaces such as hallways, lobbies, and parking garages.
Units withstand abuse, moisture, corrosion, dust, vibration, and temperature extremes from -10° to 150° F.
Stations are equipped with a 2 1/2" (64mm) dia. loudspeaker to deliver clear voice and signal transmission while the phenolic resin impregnated, moisture-proof cloth cone provides durable performance. Two die cast baffles protect the speaker from vandalism.
The VPCS-2GPB-2 includes a 25V transformer and a vandal-proof push-button call switch for installation where call origination is a required function or a desired adjunct to security. The face plate mounts to a standard 2 gang E.O. box with any counter sunk 6-32" mounting screw. Lead wires are 5" (127mm). Switch is single pole, single throw, normally open. Pushbutton assembly is constructed of nickel plated brass and sealed against moisture with a classification of 1P65.
- Call Switch Equipped Model
- Choice of Basic or Call Switch Equipped Models
- Durable 11-Gauge, Stainless Steel Face Plate
- Transformer Models Include 2, 1, 1/2, and 1/4 Watt Taps at 25 Volts
- Two-Piece Die-Cast Baffle System Protects the Loudspeaker Assembly from Vandalism
- Unit Design Facilitates Quick and Easy Service Procedures