Avenview HBT-C6IP-SET HDMI extender over single CAT5/CAT6 embedded with HDBaseT Lite technology which supports video signals 4K2K at 30, 3D, deep color and full HD 1080p 48-bit color depth. Audio signals, lossless multi-channel audio formats (DTS-HD master audio, Dolby TrueHD. Data signals, bi-directional IR signals 20kHz to 60kHz over CAT5/6 from third party IR senders.
This device was designed extend your video/audio sources that are compliant with TMDS and HDCP over single twisted pair CAT5/6 to 198ft (1080p 48-bit) and 130ft (4K at 30) to HDMI or DVI display monitors.
The HBT-C6IR-SET includes (2) two units transmitting unit (Tx) HBT-C6IR-S and receiving unit (Rx) HBT-C6IR-R. The Tx is designed to capture the input HDMI/DVI video/audio/data signals with IR control packets then transmits both signals over Single CAT5/6 cable. The Rx is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing the IR signals to the appropriate device for control via its 10G transmission.
- HDBaseT technology Lite version
- HDMI compliant
- HDCP compliant
- HDMI 4K2K at 30, full HD1080p, deep color and 3D
- Supports default resolutions 480p,720p,1080p and HDCP and EDID Bypass
- Extends up to 60m (198ft) (1080p)
- Extends up to 40m (130ft) (4K at 30)
- Lossless multi-channel audio formats (DTS-HD master audio, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby True HD
- CEC support to control supported devices for common user controls via HDMI
- Auto equalization built-into ensure high quality video/audio is transmitted
- Support bi-directional IR signals 20kHz to 60kHz
- Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation
- 1U rack mountable with interlocking power adapter for fixedness