S3L-X is a highly scalable, Ethernet AVB-networked modular system that enables you to mix and record live shows with incredible efficiency. And now with S3L-X, you can streamline FOH, monitor, and broadcast workflows by sharing the same I/O across multiple S3L-X Systems, with full automatic gain compensation. Plus, you can set up a mobile recording/mixing studio using just the VENUE | S3 surface and Pro Tools® | Software on a laptop, making VENUE | S3L-X the most versatile system in live sound.
Building on the merits of its predecessor, VENUE | S3L-X enhances every facet of your live sound production. Share I/O across multiple systems, with automatic gain tracking. Mix live shows and Pro Tools sessions. Get the advanced technology you need to run 64-bit AAX DSP plug-ins with the latest 64-bit OS under the hood, giving you more sound processing options than ever to create that perfect mix. Gain peace of mind for the unpredictability of the road—whether you’re touring or commuting—with the reinforced hardware engine. Experience the best possible performance from your system with 2x times more RAM. Plus, get improved sound quality from the VENUE | S3 surface, featuring a newly designed high output, low noise headphone amp.
S3L-X features a modular, open networked architecture, providing technology advancements that will carry you well into the future. From Ethernet AVB and HDX-powered, floating-point processing, to integrated 64-bit AAX plug-ins and full EUCON™ support, you gain a versatile and scalable solution that works with the innovations of today and tomorrow.
- Mix anything, everywhere - from major festivals to clubs with the tiniest FOH spaces
- Share the same I/O across two or more S3L-X Systems, with complete auto gain tracking
- Mix DAW sessions using S3 as a standalone mixing surface and 4x4 audio interface
- Keep pace with the latest sound processing innovations with 64-bit AAX DSP plug-in support
- Scale the modular system to accommodate any size performance, from 16-64 mic pres
- Get exceptional sound quality, plus reliable Ethernet AVB connectivity, without the cable bulk
- Achieve maximum performance with 2x more RAM compared to S3L
- Record directly to Pro Tools (or other DAW) through a simple laptop Ethernet connection
- Get great reliability for the road with the rugged, reinforced engine design
- Monitor with confidence through the higher output, lower noise headphone amp
- VENUE | S3 control surface
- VENUE | E3 engine
- VENUE | Stage 16 remote I/O box
- VENUE | Software
- Pro Tools | Software
- AAX DSP plug-in bundle
- Cables, accessories and guides