The Pacific DA-204 is a modular card-based, high performance reclocking distribution amplifier.
Featuring automatic input data rate detection, the Pacific DA-204 is capable of distributing multi-rate SDI signals over long distance without signal degradation. All active components, including two types of cards supporting up to 12G and 3G-SDI respectively, are hot-swappable and field-serviceable that aim to facilitate maximum flexibility and minimize unnecessary downtime. Each card features 2 inputs and 4 outputs; up to 8 independent cards can be installed in an 1RU rackmount chassis. The Pacific DA-204 incorporates adaptive cable equalizer, reclocker, and low-jitter cable driver, ensuring long cable runs while maintaining optimal signal integrity for high resolution videos. Automatic signal presence detection and easily configurable DIP switch settings allow flexible signal distribution. The Pacific DA-204 supports easy integration into both new and existing AV systems. It is also a powerful complement product to Avitech multiviewers and wall processors.
- Auto-sensing 12G / 6G / 3G / HD / SD-SDI inputs
- House up to 8 independent cards in an 1RU chassis
- Hot-swappable, modular card-based design provides easy card addition and replacement with minimal operation interruption
- Each card features 2 inputs and 4 outputs, supporting 1-to-4 or 2 sets of 1-to-2 SDI signal distribution
- Mix-and-match of 2 types of cards each supports up to 12G and 3G-SDI respectively
- Adaptive cable equalization compensates for signal losses over long cable runs, improving SDI signal transmission distances up to 530m (1694a coax cable).
- Automatic reclocking reduces signal jitter over long cable runs
- Transmit all ancillary data
- Redundant hot-swappable power supply (12V DC)
- Adaptable Cable Equalization: Compensates for signal losses and improves signal transmission distances beyond 500m (SD-SDI via 1694a coax cable)
- Automatic Output Re-clocking: Restores signal integrity and reduces jitters over long cable runs
- Flexible Signal Routing: Easily configured through DIP switch settings