The Titan 9000 modular multiviewer allows monitoring of HDMI/DVI/VGA/YPbPr and SDI/CVBS sources simultaneously on single or multiple screens. Its 1RU chassis can house a variety of four field-serviceable multiviewer cards.
Each card features quad-view display with WUXGA/1080p clarity, free-scaling windows, essential on-screen graphics and alarming schemes for a wide variety of applications.
Internal cascading enables individual cards to be grouped and display up to 16 sources over a single multiviewer output. Duplicated multiview display can be simultaneously monitored from any of the grouped cards without the need for external DA.
Scalable architecture allows user to cascade multiple Titan 9000s for larger monitoring needs. With up to 10 units externally cascaded, the expanded system facilitates monitoring 150 sources on single screen, or across a 2×2 video wall with the HOB cards.
- 1RU chassis houses up to four independent and field-serviceable multiviewer cards
- Various cards support multi-rate SDI, CVBS, HDMI, DVI, VGA, and YPbPr source signals
- Internal cascade allows grouping of any 2/3/4 cards for displaying 8/12/16 sources on one screen
- Duplicated onto multiple screens without external DA
- Cascading of multiple units (up to 10 units) via HDMI expands multiview display up to 160 sources
- HOB output card supports 1×2 or 2×2 video wall multiview display along with built-in HDBaseT extender for up to 100m signal transmission
- HDMI output supports embedded audio
- Stereo phono jack audio with delay for video sync
- HDMI® and HDCP compliant
- Dynamic software control from distance over TCP/IP
- Use the built-in LCD panel for basic operation
- Redundant dual DC power supply with user-definable power failure alarming scheme
- Up to 14 presets can be saved and recalled per card
- Pass MIL-STD-810G test method 514.6 for US truck under random vibration while in operation