The logging system features non-stop recording, long term archiving, content browsing and media export/conversion.
DML AUDIO records audio feeds coming from the widest range of sources (RF, antenna, decoder, stereo line etc.) and stores them on hard disk (recordings stay on line depending on hard disk capacity, usually 30/60/90 days as required by laws in most of the countries).
DML AUDIO system is totally maintenance free and the oldest recordings are automatically overwritten by the newest ones.
Audio compression and sound quality can be chosen according to archive space and requested logging period.
Recording quality may as high as the original broadcasted program.
The contents are available directly on DML as well as from any networked computer, never stopping the recording.
With DML player software application, the contents can be easily exported and copied to external media such as CDs, DVDs and converted to the most popular audio formats.
System status is constantly monitored either locally, thanks to DML embedded tools and any eventual alarm can be notified via email or SMS. It is designed for radio broadcasting law obligations, customer advertisement certification, real time monitoring of radio programs, audio quality surveillance, streaming over Internet and competitor surveillance.
- Single and multi-channel audio recording
- Capture in MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA and WAV
- Player with calendar for audio retrieving
- Alarm notification via E-mail and SMS
- Languages: ENG, ESP, ITA, FRA and more
- Archive any logging period 30, 60, 90, 180 and 365 days
- Export to CD, DVD and E-mail
- Accurate GPS date and time synchronization
- Audio streaming over IP for maintenance e surveillance