AQT8-IP transcoder allows the user to create a customized line up from off-air and/or cable feeds for IP distribution. The customizable IP output contains up to 20 programs with a combination of SPTS and/or MPTS across eight (8) IP addresses from eight (8) RF input sources. The unique MPEG-2 tables (PAT, PMT, PSIP, VCT and MGT) associated with each of the selected input programs are transferred to the IP outputs. This means the virtual channel numbers and program names on the IP outputs can be the same as their RF program input sources. Additionally, the AQT8 gives the user the ability to change the PID, Program #, Short Name, Major Ch., and Minor Ch. information to provide a customized IP program delivery solution. The AQT8-IP features Emergency Alert System (EAS) program switching through either an ASI or IP format EAS input and terminal block contacts for triggering. Comprehensive remote monitoring and control is accomplished using any standard Web browser via a rear-panel 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection.
- Accepts up to eight 8VSB or QAM channel inputs
- Provides a combination of eight SPTS or MPTS via one GigE RJ45 port
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608 and EIA-708 when embedded in RF input(s)
- Accepts EAS input in ASI or IP formats
- ASI output provides in-service monitoring of selected IP output address