The Sentinel 200 is a custom-designed and manufactured server specifically for use with DISH Network’s ViP211/k and ViP222/k satellite receivers. The Sentinel Server provides for the remote monitoring and control of these headend satellite receivers. The easy-to-use GUI (graphical User Interface) enables the operator to monitor/control up to 32 ViP211/k (singe tuner); 16 ViP 222/k (dual tuner); or a combination of these two supported satellite receivers in a headend environment.
- Provides DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) services for communication within a private network and satellite receiver
- Detects and controls satellite receivers on the headend network
- Ability to create a channel line-up for a headend and keeps satellite receivers tuned to correct channels
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard web browsers
- Easy to set up and configure through GUI
- Small, compact design requires small footprint in work area
- Ability to issue commands to receivers remotely providing convenience to operator