The 2ft VideoPlus video and task lighting fixture is available in various configurations.
Fixture-housing is made of formed, cold-rolled sheet steel. Dome shaped interior fixture housing.
Fixture Body Finish
Low-gloss, easy-white finish (Tiger Drylac 449/11707 smooth flat) is standard, with custom colors available.
Fixture and Reflector
Reflectors are of formed aluminum high diffuse sheet metal construction, featuring 98% reflectance white optic material. Direct task lights provide general room illumination, as option, fixtures can be configured with video lights only.
Ballasts are available in switched or in a variety of dimmable configurations. All ballasts are high-frequency electronic, with a power factor >0.97, THD, 10% and a class A sound rating. Ballasts are in the fixture housing. Power and control inputs are from the side and top.
This Brightline fixture uses 55W compact fluorescent lamps, F24T5 (2ft) linear lamps, available in a variety of color temperatures and CRI ratings. Studioline and Cinema Series 55W biax and T-5 high output linear lamps in 3200K are optimized specifically for video camera applications.
The video component can rotate 10% from the 45-degree position allowing for a wider range of beam placement.
- Dimming options – Analog, ecosystem, non-dim, phase and DALI
- Voltage options – 120, 230 and 277V
- Video lamp types – 55W biax, 24W linear(without lamp also available)
- Task lamp types – 55W biax, 24W linear (without lamp also available)
- 2ft fixture length
- Dome-shaped interior formed and cold-rolled sheet steel fixture housing
- Low-gloss and easy-white finish
- Suitable for television broadcast-studio, videoconference, E-learning, telemedicine, internet-video-streaming and color-changing applications