The Broadcast Electronics’ 3 kW Solid State FM transmitter has set the standards for audio quality, cost-efficiency, reliability and long life. The FM 3C offers proportional VSWR foldback which protects the power amplifier by automatically reducing output power to a safe operating level. The Solid State FM transmitters represent just one of our many solutions to your radio needs.
The C Series Solid State FM transmitters from Broadcast Electronics have set the standard in analog transmission for audio quality and reliability. Featuring redundant power amplifiers, C Series transmitters are guaranteed to keep you on the air when it matters most. In addition, increased efficiency, low maintenance and reduced operating costs place you a step ahead of the competition, allowing you to monetize your FM analog transmitter investment. Designed with digital in mind, C Series transmitters will take you into the future, accommodating both current and future versions of HD Radio™ technology.
- Redundant front panel plug-in broadband power amplifiers can be easily swapped in the unlikely event of a failure
- Frequency agile, N+1 compatible so you can have an automatic back-up for any signal in the band
- Advanced transmitter controller provides exceptional front panel transmitter control capabilities and extensive metering of individual modules
- True proportional (VSWR) foldback keeps your transmitter on the air even in the worst conditions
- Integrated automatic power control system maintains constant RF output power
- Conservative power rating
- Developed with a low noise super cooling system that significantly extends transistor life
- Optional accessories are available, including an automatic exciter switcher or digital stereo generator
- Multiple regulated power supplies for reliability and redundancy