Solder/crimp plug has been widely used in number of video formats analog to digital with outstanding electrical and mechanical performance. It features elongated body for better finger grip, superior cable pull strength, beryllium copper and gold plated center contact.
- True 75 ohms construction
- Elongated body for better finger grip
- Superior cable pull strength
- Beryllium copper, gold plated center contact
- Easy assembly using Canare strip and crimp tools
- Applicable for SMPTE 259M & 292M compliant, serial digital video, HDTV upgrades, NTSC analog, test equipment, satellite headends, telcom