Color Block 2™ fixture s radically increased color palette and high CRI of 90, the Color Block 2 fixture is a master at creating vibrant bold colors and subtle theatrical hues. Combined with its built-in variable colour temperature capability, even flesh tones look natural, satisfying all but the most critical eye. The four large, camera-friendly LED cells offer performers less glare and mix beautifully for single color output, virtually eliminating the frustrating color separation shadows normally synonymous with LED lighting. The beam optics have a soft asymmetrical quality carefully crafted to give an immediate perfect color blend for up lighting surfaces, yet retain a soft Fresnel-like edge for direct illumination.
- CRI of 90 – for tungsten emulation
- Enhanced color range - create subtle theatrical hues
- Single color diffused optics - virtually eliminate multicolored shadows & offer camera friendly output
- Exceptional color brightness & light output levels
- Advanced beam spreading technology - even color mix across the beam
- Modular construction with range of fixing accessories -easily configured as a wide variety of shapes