The HX1 Deliver multiple high-quality H.264s with an all in one plug and play device. For the many production team members that need to ‘walk away with the show in their pocket’, HX1 creates H.264 show files and line-cuts ‘on-site. HX1 records up to four HD or SD sources at a broad range of quality levels from full HD on down and can connect up to ten USB3 thumb-drives. Importantly, HX1 incorporates the same easy-to-use interface as other Cinedeck hardware platforms, allowing for easy setup and operation.
HX1 incorporates all the features needed to create H.264 files that customers can walk away with. With options like file name, user text or timecode, HX1 allows you to select and burn-in up to 8 different variables per channel that can be customized further for position, text color and text size.
Full Professional Audio Support
Like other Cinedeck recorders, each HX1 channel records professional quality audio, 24bit at 48kHz - up to 16 embedded SDI audio channels or 8 channels over AES. The Cinedeck audio mapping tool allows you to remap the audio channels to a configuration that best works for you.
Lots of H.264 Profiles to Choose From
Cinedeck HX1 supports more than thirty H.264 profiles and if you don’t see one that fits your specific requirements, Cinedeck will create a custom profile that meets your specification.
High Quality Files for Immediate Delivery
Cinedecks have been ingesting and creating a variety of file types for years. We’re pros at encoding the highest quality images that can be immediately turned around for marketing purposes or use the encodes to make color or lighting decisions.
- Pause record - Cinedeck’s Pause Record function allows you to create a clean H.264 director’s copy of your production
- During stage setup or a set transition, simply “PAUSE”. When you’re ready to pick up the recording again, press “RESUME”
- Ensures that you don’t record hours of non-essential material
- All in one device - like all Cinedeck recorders, HX1 can accept all signals from SD to 3G
- All in one, plug and play device that can accept LTC or embedded timecode, encode professional audio to your H.264 file, as well as generate user-defined burn-ins
- No time limit - unlike recording to DVD, there is no time limit for recording to H.264 files
- Record continuously for hours without worry