Cleerline SSF™ Tactical Breakout type cable is composed of an overall polyurethane jacket with 2.0mm sub-units.
Applications include: Facilitates portability through deployment and retraction of the cable onto a reel. For harsh environments including temporary or permanent installation in industrial, broadcast, or abrasive or chemical atmospheres and high crush environments. All dielectric construction requires no grounding or bonding.
Cleerline SSF™ Tactical Breakout Cable provides extreme flexibility and chemical resistance. Each fiber strand is individually jacketed within an overall jacket. SSF™ Tactical Breakout cable is flex tested to 2000 cycles, impact tested to 1500 cycles, and crush tested to 100kgf/mm.
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue and durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fibers
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier