The Cloud CX-A6 is a high-quality six-channel power amplifier designed for installed sound reinforcement in commercial, industrial, retail or leisure premises. They are ideal for situations where the various locations of the building require different programme material and/or levels.
Each channel of the CX-A6 will deliver 120 W into a 4 ohm load for long periods of time. Safety features of the design include VI limiting, switch-on delay (2 seconds) and protection against DC offset or thermal overload. It is built in a 2U steel enclosure, and uses variable–speed forced-air cooling. Any two channels may be wired in Bridge Mode, allowing power outputs of double the normal rating to be delivered to a load of 8 ohms (minimum).
- 6 channel, 6 x 120W
- Connection for one of three optional modules
- VCA-2 2 channel remote level control
- 2 channel equaliser module for Bose® model 8 or model 32 loudspeakers
- Optional external 100W 70V/100V line transformer module available
- CXL-800 is a 2U rack-mounted housing for 8 x CXL-100T
- Input routing options simplify terminations when some channels share a signal
- Comprehensive protection ciruitry
- LED indicators for signal, clip and protect
- Forced cooling by 2 speed DC fan