The DCM1e is the new Ethernet version of the popular DCM1 Digital Control Zone Mixer. The addition of an Ethernet port allows the in-built Ethernet web-server to be connected via an RJ-45 cable to any independent or existing wireless router.
These new features mean the new DCM1e can be configured and controlled remotely by any mobile device connected to the network.
Using the web browser of any mobile or fixed devise the End User has limited installer defined controls via 4 simple and intuitive interface pages. The Installer has administrator statues via Configuration Options which are password protected.
- 8 stereo line inputs (1 Balanced)
- 8 balanced line outputs (2 Stereo + 6 Mono)
- 4 dedicated RJ-45 ports for optional line inputs (LE-1A or LE-1M)
- Or 4 dedicated balanced line inputs (BE-1A or BE-1M)
- 4 Dedicated RJ-45 Ports for optional Mic Input Sockets (ME-1A or ME-1M)
- Microphone Paging to all or any zone with fully programmable overide logic
- Separate analogue paging microphone input with analogue contact closure selection
- Configurable remote controls (CDR-1 or CDR-1F)
- Configurable line priority by zone
- RS-232 Interface for Crestron/Other Control
- Ethernet connection socket and web server for PC, tablet and mobile device control
- Accepts bose, amina and active audio EQ cards