The 9902-UDX 3G/HD/SD up-down-cross converter/Framesync/audio embed-de-embed with multi-input auto-changeover provides a high-density card-based solution that offers unprecedented multi-input support, flexibility, and ease of use and integration. Multiple SDI input ports allow manual selection of input, or failover to alternate inputs (Auto-Changeover) on loss of input conditions. A Quality Check option allows failover to alternate inputs based on user-configurable subjective criteria such as black/frozen frame or audio silence. Two discrete character burn strings can be inserted on output video, with each string inserted as static text and/or insert only upon LOS. Import of user trouble slate graphics is also supported in addition to standard test pattern insert as an input LOS marker. A moving-box insertion can be enabled to serve as a dynamic raster confidence check even when the input video image is static.
The up/down/cross convert scaler is specifically designed for broadcast video progressive and interlaced formats, with full ARC control suitable for conversions to or from 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. 3:2 pulldown optimization allows A-frame to use alignment correlated to received timecode or 6 Hz external input over GPI.
Timecode can be received and prioritized among any standard SMPTE embedded or audio LTC timecode, and in turn outputted and burned-in on the output video. The 9902-UDX also provides analog CVBS video inputs and outputs, and AES/analog audio embedding and de-embedding.
- Multi-input, with manual selection or intelligent Auto-Changeover failover
- Auto-Changeover can be set to invoke failover for basic input loss. Quality Check option (+QC) provides failover on subjective criteria such as black/frozen frame or audio silence. Threshold and hold-off are user configurable.
- Moving-box/motion insertion enable serves as a dynamic raster confidence check even in cases where the input video image is static
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts per card
- Up/Down/Cross Conversion and ARC specifically tailored for broadcast video
- Dual independent burn-in text string insertion allows condition-based insertion (such as basic ID text for valid input and different text message for failover conditions)
- Supports import of user trouble slate graphic file for LOS failover insertion
- Timecode processing can prioritize, filter for, and convert between specific SMPTE embedded-video or audio LTC, with output/burn-in timecode using selected format
- Framesync with full H/V offset and manual/LOS video pattern generator
- Full audio crosspoint with delay control and 5.1-to-stereo downmix available for all audio outputs
- CVBS analog video I/O and analog/AES embed / de-embed available
- Option +ANC adds full user VANC/HANC packet insertion/extraction access to DID/SDID ancillary data such as camera PTZ, SCTE 104, closed captioning, and other specialized user payloads. Multi-mode setup includes Bridge mode (card internal path with scaler b
- 3:2 pulldown optimization allows A-frame alignment correlated to received timecode or 6 Hz external input over GPI
- Audio options include loudness processing, upmixing, and Dolby decode/encode
- Video options include CGMS support, color correction, and keying
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels
- Five year warranty