The Compunetix fiber optic system is used to solve the problem of increased backbone length for campus municipal systems using the TE Connectivity video distribution system. The fiber optic system with a single-mode fiber solution capable of supporting up to 10 km distances between the master RF interface and the distribution hub. The plug-and-play fiber hub is housed in 1U 19" rack-mount package. The plug-and-play fiber node is packaged in a compact die-cast enclosure. Each unit is powered with a separate ac/dc regulator.
- Plug and play operation
- Standard F Connector CATV Coax Input and Cascade Output
- Fiber Interfaces with SC-APC Optical Connectors
- Up to 10 km Single-mode fiber
- Link path loss budget compliant with automatic level control system parameters for theTE Connectivity system
- LED Indicators for RF and fiber optic connectivity