The CONTEX Digital Record and Playback (CDRP) 3.0 system allows all participants to listen to conference playback at their convenience.
The CDRP can function as a stand-alone system or integrate seamlessly with the powerful CONTEX® Summit or Summit Olympus™ media processor. It features a VoIP network interface and provides comprehensive control through an easy-to-use, web-based interface. The software-based architecture runs in a Linux® operating system and facilitates growth by only requiring installation on Asterisk® server hardware.
• Manual Record and Playback: During a conference, CDRP recording can be initiated at any time. Once recordings are stored in the system, authorized users can initiate playback.
• Automatic Record and Playback: When integrated with the Summit or Olympus system, the CDRP can initiate recording or playback automatically.
• Playback Control: The CDRP enables listeners to manage playback by skipping forward, backward, or returning to the beginning of a recording using DTMF commands.
• Convenience: A listener can begin playback at any time - even as other participants are listening to the same recording.
• Scalability: The CDRP features 24 ports of direct recording/playback capacity, which can be expanded to over 240 simultaneous direct audio connections. The web interface can scale up to 100 user connections.
- Manual record and playback
- Automatic record and playback
- Playback control
- Secure login
- Distinct permission levels
- Widespread management