To experience professional-grade, high quality video conferencing, enterprise users once had to make a decision: rely on service providers to coordinate per minute video calls or purchase video conferencing equipment to support calls internally.
With EVERGREEN Cloud Enablement, you can now offer customers a dedicated solution to fulfill their video conferencing needs without any hardware investment.
• Virtual Ports: EVERGREEN Cloud Enablement effectively provides your enterprise users with their own dedicated system resources, or virtual ports. Hosted by the service provider, virtual ports are utilized by your customers to facilitate point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing.
• Per Port Flexibility: Users are able to employ virtual ports on a subscription basis. As their conferencing needs change, this inherent flexibility permits a customer to easily increase the number of ports at their disposal. Featuring no restrictions on multi-point or concurrent calls, EVERGREEN Cloud Enablement lets your customers choose how their ports are deployed.
• Unlimited Availability: Every virtual port is available on-demand – providing users with limitless access to their video conferencing resources. At any moment, your customers will have the freedom to start their next call.
• Endpoint Agnostic: Featuring the same robust interconnectivity found in every EVERGREEN system, virtual ports support any standards-based connection.
• Multi-tenancy: Utilizing the dynamic partitioning capabilities of the EVERGREEN, you can provide extensive multi-tenant support through the cloud. Access to the system can be customized for each client organization.
- Remote Collaboration Solutions
- Establish Subscription-Based Virtual Ports
- Secure Access
- Supports Any Standards-Based Video Endpoints
- No Restrictions on Multi-Point or Concurrent Video Conferencing