This unit aggressively circulates and moves air away from components thus protecting equipment from heat accumulations and failures. The enclosure is made from heavy gauge steel that not only provides a nice appearance, it also acts as a large heat sink increasing the efficiency of the unit. This unit features two top-quality levitation blowers (brushless and special bearing system) that are mounted using floating gaskets which eliminates noise caused by normal fan vibrations. The unit operates on DC voltage and by adjusting the voltage, the unit can be run silent or more aggressively depending on the application. This unit is ideal for amplifiers and receivers installed in cabinetry or rack systems.
- Quiet and Efficient Operation
- Effectively Circulates Air Around Components
- Aesthetically Pleasing - Matches Components in Design
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Low Profile Allows for Placement in Tight Spaces (Place on components in a Rack or Entertainment Center)
- Uses Variable Voltage Power Supply to Adjust Fan Speed. This allows the unit to be run more aggressively if installed in an enclosed cabinet or closet, or silently if necessary
- Compatible with the Temperature Controllers (TC- BSC, TC-ALT and TC-AC)