This HDBaseT Receiver is used to receive an HDMI signal from over 230ft/70m then send to a compatible display. It supports RS-232 pass-through so you can control the source or sink from either side up to 230ft/70m. It also supports audio extraction from the HDMI signal.
- HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- Video resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz
- Audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio).
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through
- Extract audio supports LPCM 2CH
- POC (Power Over Cable) functionality is supported, either TX or RX is powered by a 24V@1A power supply. POC Power consumption is less than 10W.
Why Use This Product?
Conveniently Extend HDMI: This HDBase-T Receiver allows for HDMI to be extended over 230ft. and supports audio de-embedding.
Compact Design: This unit is small, lightweight and can easily be hidden out of sight after installation
Versatility: Offers bi-directional RS-232, IR and PoC. This unit can be used with any Covid HDBase-T transmitter product.