Provides an ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified access control solution for commercial applications. Features infiNET EX® wireless technology for integrations with a Crestron® control system.
The Yale® nexTouch™ Lock offers an ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified access control solution for commercial applications. Featuring infiNET EX® wireless communications, nexTouch integrates with a Crestron® control system to enable secure remote monitoring and entry management.
The CLK-YL-NTB620-CR2 lever lock features a capacitive touchscreen keypad and comes as a complete lockset with a standard cylindrical lock and lever pair. It is designed for installation on a standard 1-3/4 inch (44mm) thick steel or wood door, and conforms to modified ANSI/BHMA A156.115 and A156.115-W specifications. It is suitable for both interior and exterior doors. A selection of four designer finishes is offered.
PIN Code Access
Locking or unlocking the door is easily accomplished by entering a 4-8 digit PIN code. Up to 500 unique user PIN codes are supported, including a Master PIN which can be used to access menu options and configure the lock. The lock can also be operated with a key from the outside or a thumbturn from the inside. For unrestricted passage, select user PINs may be authorized to enable Passage Mode, allowing the door to remain unlocked when appropriate.
A “privacy button” is provided on the interior escutcheon, which allows the door to be locked from the inside with a short one second press. Holding the button for three seconds places the lock in Privacy Mode, which temporarily disables the keypad and prohibits entry from the outside until the door is opened from the inside.
Lockout Mode can be activated at any time using the Master PIN to disable all PIN codes except for the Master PIN.
- Commercial-grade lever lock with backlit touchscreen keypad
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified to assure strength and durability for everyday use
- Integrated infiNET EX® wireless communications
- Remote access control, monitoring, and custom functionality through integration with a Crestron® control system
- Crestron Pyng® system compatible
- Voice assisted setup and configuration in English, French, or Spanish
- Supports up to 500 unique user PIN codes with varying access rights
- Privacy mode - prohibits all entry from the outside with the press of an interior button
- Passage mode - allows door to be left unlocked when appropriate
- Lockout mode - disables all PIN codes except for the Master PIN
- Alarms and alert notifications for unauthorized usage or tampering
- Activity log of user access history and other events
- Operates on four AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Low battery indication and 9V battery power backup
- Solid metal levers and escutcheons
- Weather resistant gasket seal