DigitalMedia™ ultra cable (DM-CBL-ULTRA-NP) is a high-bandwidth CAT7a shielded twisted pair (S/FTP) cable that is engineered to deliver optimum performance for 10 gigabit data networking and 4K ultra high-definition AV signal distribution applications. It is precision manufactured and tested to exceed HDMI® specifications requiring less than one pixel error per billion at distances up to 330 ft (100 m). DigitalMedia (DM®) Ultra Cable provides a Crestron guaranteed wiring solution for use with Crestron DigitalMedia 8G+™ (DM 8G+™) devices and is also highly recommended for use with HDBaseT® and other CATx based video and audio systems. DM Ultra Cable is qualified for use with 10GBase-T Ethernet and anywhere else a high-quality shielded CAT5e, CAT6 or CAT7 cable is required.
DM Ultra Cable is easily terminated using Crestron DM-CONN shielded RJ45 type connectors. No crimping tool is required, affording fast and reliable termination in the field.
DM-CBL-ULTRA-NP is rated Type CMR for installation in risers and other non-plenum spaces. For plenum applications requiring Type CMP rated cable, use DM-CBL-ULTRA-P.
- Ultra high-bandwidth CAT7a shield twisted pair (S/FTP) cable
- Enables lossless distribution of 4K and Ultra HD video signals at distances of 330 ft (100 m) via DM 8G+™ or HDBaseT®
- Ensures Crestron® guaranteed performance for DigitalMedia 8G+™ systems
- Exceeds HDMI® specifications requiring less than one pixel error per billion
- Qualified for use with 10-Gigabit Ethernet data networks
- Every spool individually tested and certified
- Measurement markings on the outer jacket
- Type CMR rated for riser and other non-plenum installation