The GLPAC-DIMFLV is a Crestron Green Light® integrated lighting system designed for use as a standalone lighting controller in classrooms, conference rooms, and offices. While able to deliver four or eight channels of 0-10 Volt dimming control, each GLPAC-DIMFLV also provides a link to a centralized Crestron® lighting control system. Add optional real-time power monitoring and Fusion EM® Energy Management Software to help track and minimize energy usage throughout a facility. Cresnet® and Ethernet connectivity afford extensive system configuration when using keypads, touch screens, shade controllers and more.
Each GLPAC-DIMFLV can be used to control a single room or up to four independent rooms. Single-room control is available right out of the box, with no additional configuration required. Multi-room control and other system adjustments are accomplished using local controls on the GLPAC-DIMFLV or via the built-in web interface. And because the GLPAC-DIMFLV is a Crestron 2-Series control processor, limitless customization is possible for specialized applications.
Astronomical time clock feature
Scheduled events may be programmed on the GLPAC-DIMFLV according to an astronomical time clock. As a result, events can be set to occur at specific times or at an offset from sunrise or sunset.
Built-in support for occupancy sensors and photosensors helps to reduce energy costs. Automatically turn off lights in unoccupied areas and maintain balanced bulb brightness with the natural light level in the room. Crestron GLS Series sensors can be placed strategically in each space to maximize the benefits of energy management.
Each GLPAC-DIMFLV8-4E series model features built-in voltage barriers that isolate four of its eight output channels. This configuration allows loads such as emergency lighting and exit signs to be supplied from two asynchronous sources.
Built-in power monitoring
Optional power monitoring tracks the real time energy usage of each load and delivers energy consumption statistics to the user to help control energy costs. By analyzing real data, organizations can make more educated decisions regarding energy resources, which will have greater impact on the bottom line.
Packaged in one metal enclosure, the GLPAC-DIMFLV can be deployed in small spaces, including plenum ceilings.
- 2 isolated 4-channel outputs
- With power monitoring
- Up to 8 channels of 0-10 Volt dimming control
- Works in 100 to 277 VAC systems
- 16-Amp load rating per channel
- Built-in control system with Cresnet® and Ethernet port
- UL924 compliant emergency configuration in GLPAC-DIMFLV8-4E series models
- Programmable astronomical time clock for scheduled events
- Preloaded program for quick setup
- Optional real-time power monitoring per channel
- Supports keypad control, occupancy sensing, and daylight harvesting for up to 4 rooms
- Positive air gap at each output
- Phase-independent channels
- Local controls for setup, testing and verification
- Local and remote override capability
- Non-volatile power failure memory
- High-speed Ethernet LAN port
- UL924 listed
- CEC title 24 2013 compliant