Crestron® Room Scheduling Touch Screens provide an invaluable productivity tool for organizations with multiple conference rooms and meeting spaces. Mounted on the wall outside each room, they allow anyone to see at-a-glance if a room is available or in use, view details about the current meeting, and look up the room’s entire schedule. Upcoming meetings and open time slots are clearly displayed on the color touch screen, and users can even reserve a room right on the spot.
Room Scheduling Touch Screens end the wasteful practice of searching the corridors for an available room. They eliminate confusion over which room is booked ? by whom and for how long ? and allow attendees to verify they’re in the right place before entering a room. They help organizations to maximize productivity and get the most usable time out of every room.Crestron Room Scheduling Touch Screens are designed to be installed as part of a complete enterprise room scheduling solution using Fusion RV® Remote Asset Management Software.Form and Function
The TPMC-4SM Room Scheduling Touch Screen features a 4.3 inch (109 mm) widescreen display, perfectly sizedfor viewingand accessing essential meeting and scheduling information through an intuitive on-screen interface. Shortcut buttons on either side of the touch screen provide quick access to the most common scheduling functions.
With its clean, modern appearance, the TPMC-4SM makes an elegant statement in any environment including office buildings, conference centers, hotels, and universities. Its compact size anda choice of mounting options allow the TPMC-4SM to be installed in places other touch screens just can’t go. It can be installed on a wall overa standard electrical box, placed on a table, or mounted to virtually any flat surface — even glass, granite, or marble.Its contoured shape affords clear visibility down long corridors, with room status indicators at either side that shinegreen when the room is available and red when it is in use.Room Scheduling
The TPMC-4SM is optimized for use with Crestron Fusion RV software, enabling tight integration with popular scheduling applications like Microsoft® Exchange, Office 365™, IBM® Notes®, CollegeNET® R25®, and Google Calendar™. Through its color touch screen, the TPMC-4SM provides essential room scheduling capabilities that can be customized to suit the needs of any organization.
- Schedule View – Displays a clear, at-a-glance view of the current reservation, with the ability to also see upcoming reservations and available time slots at the press of a button. New reservations can be scheduled on the spot.
- Find– Allows you to search all the rooms on the network, and reserve any room nearby, without leaving the touch screen you’re at.
- End Now – Allows you to end a reservation early, making the room available to others immediately.
- Extend – Allows you to extend the current reservation if a meeting is running over and the room is still available.
- Details – Provides additional information about a reservation.
- Broadcast Messaging – Allows text bulletins, announcements, and other messages to be displayed on the touch screen. Emergency broadcasts can be accompanied by an alert sound, while non-emergency messages are displayed on the screen without disrupting its normal use.
- Room scheduling touch screen
- For use with Crestron Fusion RV® software
- Intuitive on-screen scheduling interface
- 4.3" widescreen active-matrix color display
- Built-in proximity sensor
- Room occupancy sensor option
- Smart Graphics™ support
- High-performance H.264 streaming video
- Crestron IP intercom
- Customizable audio feedback
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- 10 optional "hard key" pushbuttons
- Dual-color button backlighting
- Custom engravable button text
- Single-wire Ethernet connectivity
- PoE network powered
- Versatile wall, surface, and tabletop mounting options
- Modern, contoured appearance
- Available with black or white smooth finish