The Zum™ Wireless Keypad (ZUMMESH-KP) provides control of one or more Zum J-Box Load Controllers (ZUMMESH-JBOX). It is available with either a single rocker switch or four pushbuttons. The rocker switch version offers simple on/off switching and dimming adjustment, with the ability to save one scene preset. The pushbutton version supports the same capabilities with three scene presets. Standard gang-box installation allows one or more units to be installed in a 3-1/2 inch (89 mm) deep electrical box. A finished installation requires a decorator-style faceplate (sold separately).
ZUMMESH-KP keypads are 100-277 Volts AC line powered. Zum Mesh wireless technology affords easy “pair and play” setup and integration as part of a complete Zum commercial room lighting system.
Switch and Button Options
There are two versions of the ZUMMESH-KP as follows:
• ZUMMESH-KP10A – Provides a single rocker switch for on/off switch control, with the ability to adjust the dim level up or down by pressing and holding the switch. A single custom scene preset can be created, which is recalled when turning the lights on by pressing the up position on the rocker switch.
• ZUMMESH-KP10B – Provides four pushbuttons labeled ON, SCENE 2, SCENE 3, and OFF. Three scene presets can be created and recalled, with Scene 1 assigned to the ON button. Manual dimming adjustment is achieved by pressing and holding the ON (up) and OFF (down) buttons.
Pair and Play
Designed with flexibility and ease-of-use in mind, Zum keypads are pre-programmed with “pair and play” functionality. An installer can simply install the keypad in a room along with Zum load controllers, occupancy or vacancy sensors, and a daylight sensor, set up the room with a few quick button taps, and then use the keypad to control the lights in the room – no programming required! Room setup can also be accomplished using the Zum app if the room is equipped with a Zum Network Bridge. The Zum Network Bridge also enables centralize monitoring and management via a Zum Floor Hub and Zum Net Wireless Gateway.
Zum Mesh Wireless Technology
Ultra-reliable Zum Mesh wireless technology provides steadfast peer-to-peer RF communications within a commercial space without the need for physical control wiring, hubs.
- AC-powered Zum™ wireless keypads
- Pair and play control of one or more Zum J-Box Load Controllers
- Zum Mesh peer-to-peer RF communications for easy integration into a complete standalone or networked Zum wireless lighting control solution
- Choice of single rocker switch or four pushbuttons
- Up to three scene presets with pushbutton version
- Flying lead wiring connections
- Standard 3-1/2 inch (89 mm) deep electrical box installation
- Available in smooth black, white, almond, gray, or red finish
- Matching decorator-style faceplate available separately
- Meets UL® 916 standard for energy management equipment
- Meets CEC Title 24 energy efficiency standards
- Meets ASHRAE® 90.1 energy efficiency standards
- ICC® International Energy Conservation Code® compliant