CS0372 touchCUE-5-B is wired built-in touch panel offering clean modern design with edge-to-edge front glass and sleek aluminium body. It is ideal front-end for any wall, lectern or furniture built-in applications. Fully compatible with CUE controllers and interfaces, this touch panel provides the ultimate one-touch solution for meeting rooms, conference rooms, boardrooms and high-tech homes.
The 4.3” IPS touch screen display offers resolution 800 x 480 pixels and it produces stunning true color images. Touch panel has projected capacitive touch overlay. Single cable Ethernet connection provides easy network integration. The touch panel is equipped with Power over
Ethernet (PoE) technology enabling an Ethernet network cable to deliver both data and power.
The touch panel installs easily over a 1-gang standard European/UK electrical box. It can also be attached directly to drywall and other surfaces over the front of cutout. When installed it protrudes only 11 mm from the mounting surface.
- Edge-to-edge front glass
- Slim aluminium unibody enclosure
- 4.3” IPS touch screen display with wide viewing angles
- Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- Pixel density 217 ppi
- Display colors 32-bit (True Color)
- Projected capacitive touch overlay
- Video preview
- Single cable Ethernet connection
- Power over Ethernet power supply
- Built-in microphone, speakers, light and proximity sensors
- Compatible with European/UK 1-gang electrical boxes
- No special back box needed