The DN-474A 2x2-channel Dual-Impedance Amplifier is designed for contractor/install market applications which specify installed speaker systems requiring 70V/100V inputs and has the added flexibility of handling lo-impedance loads (4Ω/8Ω). The amplifier is split so that two channels handle the lo-impedance speakers, while two channels take care of the 70V/100V speaker runs. This very versatile, one rack space amplifier has built-in short circuit protection and LED indicators for signal present, clipping status and thermal interruption on the front panel. Engineered for the distribution of multiple 70V/100V speaker systems over long cable runs such as in-ceiling speakers, surface-mount speakers and paging horns and also for shorter runs to lo-impedance speakers.
- 4-channel Class-D amplifier
- 2x120 Watts with 70V/100V outputs
- 2x150/90 Watts with 4/8 ohms loads
- Euroblock inputs and outputs
- Separate gain controls for each channel
- Signal, clipping and thermal interruption indicators
- Short-circuit and open-circuit protection