The Duccio groundrow cyclorama luminaire is the result of an accurated design from De Sisti which has developed a floor standing source to produce artificial horizon or effects on a cyclorama and to be used in conjuction with the Giotto Top Light System for very tall depths or whenever it’s required. The unit is built in bunched and slotted sheet metal with an asymmetrical reflector conceived with a revolutionary shape and material to allow outstanding photometric characteristics. The Duccio compartments are conceived to be added together in order to have a configuration of two or more units. Each compartment is complete with stainless steel wire guard and colour frame, which is designed to hold the gel almost perpendicular to all the emitted light beam in order to have no color aberration on the projection.
- Compact, construction and modular design for cyclorama ground-row illumination, using linear tungstenquartz-halogen filament lamps having R7s sockets and length of 118mm
- Rugged and Lightweight Carbon Steel housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating
- Compact overall housing with tilt adjustable foot, hinges on sides and bottom cam-locks to attach compartments together in either linear or corner arrangments
- High efficiency convection cooling
- High Efficiency and innovative optycal system for homogeneous illumination of backgrounds