The 300 Clip Instant Access System consists of the ST300-SSM VTR Controller, STS420 Shotbox, and Shotlist Software. The Video Server must support Odetics Broadcast Protocol. SHOTLIST provides fast access to existing video clips stored on Grass Valley Group PROFILE, Leitch VR or other DDR, VDR, Video Servers supporting Odetics Broadcast Protocol. The SHOTLIST can contain up to 300 CLIP IDs, stored in non-volatile memory in the ST300.
- Throughout this document VTR, DDR, VDR & Video Server will be referred to collectively as "Video Server"
- The ST300-S/SM as the ST300
- The ST420 SHOTBOX is referred to as "SHOTBOX"
- "SHOTKEY" refers to the 1-30 switches on the SHOTBOX
- Words surrounded by brackets, for example, [ENTER], are keys on the ST300 or the SHOTBOX. [XXX] + [XXX] means hold the two keys down simultaneously